Looking for a Letting Agent You Can Trust ?
We offer an efficient and friendly service to all types of Landlord whether owning a flat, house or country property. New Landlords are always welcome and we are continually seeking quality properties to offer professional tenants within Angus, Dundee & Perthshire.
After making the decision to purchase a property for investment purposes, you need an efficient and experienced company to manage your property.
Choose BS Properties to do the work on your behalf everything from:
• Marketing the property on our web site and press and other social media outlets
• Credit checking of potential tenants
• Lease and documentation production and completion
• Holding viewings of the properties
• Drawing up a full property inventory
• Collection of the rent and paying promptly to Landlord
• Collection of the deposit and placing it into Government Deposit Scheme
• Liaising with tenants and dealing with any problems
• Regular property inspections and advice on letting value
• Taking all meter readings and changing over all utilities and council tax into tenants name
• Advice on legal requirements for both Landlords and Tenants
• Arranging furniture, carpets and decoration
• Arranging repairs and maintenance from joinery, electrical and plumbing to gardening and many more
• Organising EPC’s, annual Gas Safety Certificates, EICR’s, PAT Testing and Legionella Testing
• Administering deposits into the government schemes
• Tenant find only to full property management
• General and also end-of-let cleaning
Our experience and dedication over the years makes us the ideal candidates to take care of both the tactical and strategic aspects of property portfolio management. BS Properties manage properties throughout Dundee and Angus and we only charge our management fee whilst your property is tenanted.
We are proud to have been providing management services to investors for many years in the Angus and Tayside area providing the highest standards for both owners and their tenants - it is our aim to provide a service which will meet your expectations.
Many of our clients come to us through referrals and ask us to manage the property because they recognise the wealth of knowledge on the local market held by our team.
To have an informal discussion about services and fees, please contact us at any time.
Our pro-active approach to sourcing tenants will accelerate the time it takes to rent out your property and reduce potential void periods. As a result of high tenant demand, you will benefit from being able to hand-pick the tenants who wish to live in your property.
We will assist in helping you to build your investment portfolio if required, detailing areas which are predicted to experience the highest increases in capital growth and assessing rental values so that we can ensure that investments made are fully secure.
Our team is fully trained to manage matters during the tenancy, including but not limited to ongoing maintenance issues, processing rents, accounts management, inspections and the return of tenancy bonds. Your time is valuable, therefore let us take the reins, giving you more time to focus on other key areas of life.
We focus on the quality of our inventory reporting system, accurately evidencing the condition of your property at the start of the tenancy. This allows us to track the condition of the property throughout the tenancy. It also reassures all parties that any potential proposed deduction from a bond is fair and will more likely be backed up by a tenancy deposit adjudicator should any dispute arise.
We thoroughly reference each tenant by carrying out a credit check, right to rent check, assess their financial suitability and request a reference from their Landlord.
We regularly inspect properties and monitor how well the property is being maintained, providing detailed inspection reports and informing you of the condition of the property. Should the tenant need to improve on their tenancy obligations, we will visit more often until issues are resolved
We realise the importance of dealing with reliable and trustworthy suppliers in connection with any work carried out on your property. We ensure that all the suppliers we work with are correctly insured before instruction. We ensure that legal compliance is adhered to at all times giving you additional peace of mind and security.